The Atlanta office of Engauge is seeking a paid intern to work full-time from now until August 2010 to assist me, the VP of Technology, with emerging technology research/ideation, proof of concept development, code QA, and anything else that may arise.
If you are a prospective college graduate/recent graduate with a CS/IS degree or currently in between jobs, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about the delivery of technology to mid-size businesses and enterprises and the inter-workings of a digital agency. Qualifications that I’m looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and an insatiable appetite to troubleshoot technology problems — big or small!
- Experience in Office Suite apps including Word and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS/PHP or Web App Development using .NET/Java
- Working knowledge of web platforms (Content Management, eCommerce, Web Analytics, Social) a plus
If you’re interested, please provide me with your brief qualifications via the contact form. NOTE: Carpooling experience is not required! 😉